Cyclone Dust Collector
Owing to the efforts of a hard-working team of professionals, we have emerged as a reputed manufacturer and exporter of ,Cyclone Dust Collector. The designs of the dust collectors have been developed after intensive R&D over the application requirements. Using optimum grade raw materials to manufacture, The Cyclone Dust Collector is used to remove particulates from the air, gas and liquid. It does not require filters for separating the dust from materials. The dust collectors use gravity and rotational techniques for collecting dust or particulates in a vessel.
- Stable design
- Stable design
- Optimum efficiency
- Easy installation
Cyclonic separation is a method of eliminating particulates from a stream of air, liquid or gas requiring no filters in the process. It uses vortex separation methods in which rotational effects and gravity are put to great use to separate mixtures of fluids and solids. This method can also be applied to separate fine droplets of liquid from a gaseous stream.
- Centrifugal force works against every particle to transfer them away from the cyclone axis in the direction of inner cyclone wall
- Movement in the radial direction is an outcome of two opposing forces
- The drag force of the air works to move the particles into the axis
- Separation happens because of the principal centrifugal force
- Power and air pass tangentially into the cyclone at the same velocities
- Powder leaves the bottom of the cyclone through a locking device
- Clean air moves upwards along the central axis of the cyclone and exits at the top